OK By Sam Chivers
We are looking for Blue's clues.
things every highschooler should know
- slut shaming doesnt make you cool
- literally no one cares if you smoke weed every day
- literally no one
- do not be afraid to make eye contact with people in the hallway
- thank the people who serve you lunch
- say hello to the janitors
- appreciate your parents
- establish good friendships with teachers who care the most
- it wont make you a teacher’s pet so stfu
- stop spending so much time on the computer if you want better grades and more sleep
Solidarity, on a global scale.
Sundance Award-winning film Fishing Without Nets Opens to Limited Release In New York City This Friday.
Shot some 40 miles away from Puntland, Somalia, using Kenyans of Somali descent, Fishing WIthout Nets is the first feature from filmmaker Cutter Hodierne. The film follows Abdi, a struggling young Somali fisherman who turns to piracy as a way of supporting his family.
Incorporating elements of realism in a documentary-like fashion, the most important factor in the film is undoubtedly the dialog. It offers a multi-layered and contextual look into the world of Somali piracy from the Somali pirates themselves.
The short version of the film, which you can watch here, won the Jury Prize in Short Filmmaking at the 2012 Sundance Film Festival.
New Yorkers will be able to see the film at Cinema Village where a Q&A with director Cutter Hodierne will follow the 7pm screening on Friday, October 3rd, as well as the 7pm and 9pm screenings on Saturday, October 4th.
All Africa, All the time.
So at work yesterday we only had pink spoons to hand out for the frozen yogurt and every male asked if we had a different color spoon because they did not like pink and it’s femininity and lemme tell u that this proves boys are weak and a fucking pink spoon proved that